Command Center Operator
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 4/8/2021 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Command Center Operator jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Command Center Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Command Center Operator? Command Center Operator (Part-Time)
The Command Center Operators are responsible for providing effective, 24 hour/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year monitoring and support of the following systems at loanDepot park: the following Ballpark Systems: Building Automation System (BAS), Fire Alarm System, Lighting Control System, ISS/CMMS System and the Smoke Control Panel. In addition to systems monitoring and support, command center operators receive and respond to calls from Ballpark staff in regards to temperature, lighting and other service requests.
• Provide excellent customer service when dealing with Ballpark Staff and Contractors.
• Provide information and assistance to calling parties concerning general assistance needs, emergency needs and security as appropriate.
• Process service requests through ISS/CMMS system and assign/update and closeout as work is performed. Ensure requests are addressed within a timely manner.
• Follow procedures in dispatching personnel for emergency and non-emergency situations.
• Log subcontractor arrivals and departures. Assign escorts and/or keys as appropriate and ensure that the team is aware of the work to be performed during the subcontractor's visit.
• Log all activity/changes/adjustments to systems (primarily related to BAS and Lighting Control Systems) to ensure that future shifts understand actions taken and current status of systems.
• Report on systems status at the end of each shift to Command Center Supervisor, Maintenance Manager and VP, Facilities via email.
• Take actions to minimize energy waste within the ballpark at all times, including surveying the ballpark HVAC and Lighting to ensure equipment is not running outside of scheduled times.
• Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays to support 24/7/365 coverage as necessary.
• Ability to interface with occupants at all administrative levels.
• Team player committed to working in a quality based environment, especially in close relationship with other technical facilities and operations staff.
• Part time assignment will typically cover the weekends in up to 12 hour shifts and fill in for Full Time staff during vacations or illness.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Experience with monitoring multiple critical systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.