Ballpark Services Setup Crew
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
Part Time Job
Ballpark Services Setup Crew (Part time)
The position of Ballpark Services Setup Crew, under the direction of the Ballpark Supervisor, shall be responsible for assisting with all event/game day setup and breakdown work performed at Marlins Park. The Ballpark Services Setup Crew will also be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and clean storage areas.
• Efficiently/safely organize and maintain all equipment inside the storage areas.
• Assist with the set-up and breakdown of all baseball and non-baseball events.
• Maintain cleanliness and functionality of equipment and storages.
• Assist the Ballpark Services team with off-season projects. Qualifications & Requirements:
• Is dependable and punctual
• Pays great attention to detail
• Displays exceptional amounts of responsibility.
• Has the ability to work as a team.
• Can handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Has the ability to lift 50 lbs. and move equipment and furniture
• Has the ability to learn and take direction
• Required to work extended hours, weekends, holidays according to baseball/events schedule.
• Will follow through on all tasks assigned.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• The ideal candidates will possess a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent. Post high school education, such as Associates in Arts (AA) degree is a plus.
• Candidate should have a background in sports/events and setup at major public venues or hotels.
• Experience at a warehouse/moving company is preferred but not required.
• Medical PPO Insurance