Winter Intern - Interactive Marketing
Miami HeatMiami, FL
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Description of the Position: The Miami HEAT is hiring an Interactive Marketing intern to join the Interactive Marketing department with experience in professional social media platforms and a dedication to the promotion of the Miami HEAT, AmericanAirlines Arena, Miami HEAT Store, HEAT Check Gaming and the full Miami HEAT Experience.
Description of Duties
• Assist in the creation of Miami HEAT game and AmericanAirlines Arena event social media content.
• Assist with Miami HEAT paid social media content generation, performance analysis and data entry.
• Provide on-site coverage for off-site Miami HEAT events.
• Monitor daily social media trends and fan engagement while generating ideas for, and supporting, future digital marketing activations.
• Work closely and collaborate hand in hand with other internal marketing departments for the execution of digital content initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Social Media.
• College student - major preferably communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or sports entertainment
• Above average knowledge of Miami HEAT & NBA trends
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop
• Ability to work nights, weekends & holidays
• Ability to work approximately 25 hours per week
• Fluency in Spanish preferred, but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
• How did you hear about this job?
• (Yes/No) Are you currently enrolled in college/university?