Miami HeatMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Description of the Position: The HEAT Group is looking for a full time Staff Accountant. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Ensure Company Policies and procedures are being followed.
2. Establish proper cut-off at month end to allow for timely and efficient closings.
3. Prepare bank reconcilements.
4. Prepare analysis of various general ledger accounts.
5. Prepare and enter journal entries as required.
6. Reconcile all credit card reports and code to proper general ledger account.
7. Perform special projects as requested.
8. Perform / Supervise all accounting duties of the HEAT store; purchase orders, invoices, bank reconcilements, check preparation, sales reconcilements to retail pro system, journal entries and financial statement preparation.
9. Prepare cash orders / per diems for the teams and Arena, reconcile trainer receivable accounts.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Mathematical skill and accounting knowledge a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
• How did you hear about this job?