JR Talent Manager/Assistant
MGMT ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for JR Talent Manager/Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Established Agency seekings a Jr Talent Manger/Assistant or senior level Agent/Manager.
The ideal candidate must have excellent administrative skills, be detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Applicants must be able to problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have agency/management experience
Some of the Duties include:
• Facilitating email correspondence
• Managing meetings and auditions
• Follow-up on phone and email correspondence
• Maintain database
• General office and administrative duties
Skills and Requirements:
• Office/assistant experience - preferably at a talent agency.
* Experience with talent representation (Agency, Management, or Casting)
• Computer proficient (Filemaker Pro/Gmail/Outlook)
• College degree preferred
MGMT Artists is looking to hire a highly motivated. This is an entry-level position or senior-level position for the right person, that requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in talent representation is preferred.
Candidates need to be organized, ambitious, detail-oriented, and computer savvy. Must be able to multi-task, handle a heavy volume of calls and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Talent Agency experience helpful
• Interest in talent representation a plus
• Knowledge of InEntertainment and Breakdown Express is helpful
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, MS Office, Zoom
• Ability to comfortably interact with high-profile clients and to use a high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• A self-starter with the ability to think quickly
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
Additional Comments: this is currently a hybrid position (half remote/half in-office).
Salary plus commission or High commission for the right person.