PR Account Coordinator
Metro Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for PR Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all PR Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a PR Account Coordinator? PR Account Coordinator (Entertainment & Corporate)
Metro Public Relations is looking for an Account Coordinator for its Digital Entertainment and Corporate division.
Metro is an independent, female owned and operated entertainment PR and creative marketing agency with teams in Los Angeles, NYC and ATL. We've executed award-winning campaigns for top studios, production companies, brands, events, traditional/digital talent, podcasts, technology companies, and platforms.
We offer a team-oriented, creative environment and expect all employees to maintain our positive office culture.
The candidate would be responsible for a broad scope of day-to-day supportive work across digital entertainment, social media platforms/companies, corporate, gaming and technology clients.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of digital (platforms, Instagram, YouTube, SVOD, etc.) and entertainment technology (gaming, mobile, live-streaming). This individual is a strong, creative and determined communicator and can leverage previous experience to support the strategic objectives of this company.
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
-Work with supervisors to curate and maintain client press lists
-Manage media coverage tracking and produce weekly press reports for distribution among internal and external teams
-Maintain digital press kits and comprehensive client reports
-Heavy research and targeted list building
-Scheduling calls and maintaining agendas
- Join brainstorms and select pitch writing/proactive pitching opportunities
- 1 years of public relations experience
- Proficient in using PR/entertainment software, databases and cloud services such as MuckRack, IMDBPro, SimilarWeb, Google Docs, etc.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite programs. Photoshop experience a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Experience performing media outreach to a variety of consumer and industry press a plus
- Great attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of and interest in the digital entertainment industry
- Positive attitude is a must
- Bachelor's degree in public relations or related field preferred