VP, Digital Partner Management
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a VP, Digital Partner Management who can develop and maintain strong relationships with distribution partners across EST, TVOD and AVOD in order to maximize revenue and customer engagement. The position requires experience in strategic partner management, marketing (paid and organic), and strong knowledge of on demand distribution.
- Lead a team focused on driving and growing the business through key accounts for global EST, TVOD and AVOD partners across cable, satellite and digital partners
- Ability to identify opportunities to collaborate and grow a partner's accounts & implement new initiatives
- Maintain a thorough understanding of partner's current and future business strategies, including platform performance metrics, optimization strategies & inherent nuances of each individual partner
- Ability to synthesize data analytics into actionable strategies
- Manage high level relationships with senior management at key accounts
- Keen ability to collaborate and facilitate communication across all internal stakeholders including business development, marketing, legal and operations
-5-7 years of experience
- Deep knowledge and experience in entertainment, on demand distribution and key digital platforms
- Strong partner engagement skills with the ability to develop relationships and maximize existing channels
- Experience developing and executing marketing plans both on and off partner platforms
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment
- Prior experience leading, managing and developing direct staff
- BA/BS required
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.