Network Engineer III
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2020 5:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Network Engineer III jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Network Engineer III postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Network Engineer III?
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Network Engineer to join its Media Technology Group (MTG). As a Level III Engineer, this individual will be responsible for maintaining and supporting MGM's Corporate and Media Network Infrastructure, voice network and Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions across the US and international locations. As part of the Tier 2 support team, they will be directly interfacing with users to identify and implement their requests. Individual will also troubleshoot any issues affecting the data network or phone systems.
• Administration and Maintenance of both the data & voice network environments
• Provide Tier 2 support to business users, including but not limited to:
• Network troubleshooting ie. performance, congestion and outages
• Support of Cisco Call Manager and related network infrastructure
• Network performance monitoring
• Quality of Service monitoring and troubleshooting
• Administration, maintenance and support of Aruba WIFI access points and controllers
• Administration, maintenance and support of Cisco Call Manager system
• Interface with customers to gather requirements, execute requests and provide product training
• In conjunction with an external vendor, assist with the deployment of new UC infrastructure
• Installation and configuration of physical network hardware
• Installation and configuration of software, including but not limited to Cisco UC products
• Create documentation around design, configuration and implementation of network initiatives
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Cisco/Arista hardware (routers and switches)
• Experience troubleshooting and configuring network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, routing, switching, load-balancing and monitoring
• Knowledge of network protocols including ARP, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, QOS, DNS, DHCP, SIP, RTP
• Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
• Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies' solutions and services to meet the client's requirements
• Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
• A strong desire to learn other technologies and skills
• Ability to provide training to customers
• A proven track record of high quality solution implementations
• Basic Cisco Call Manager administration
• Cisco level certifications (CCNA or equivalent experience, Route-Switch/CCNP preferred)
• Cisco Call Manager Unified Communications products and services
• Juniper/JUNOS routing & switching
• Voice gateways (H.323, MGCP, SIP)
• Aruba WIFI access points and controllers
• O365 and Active Directory
• Layer7 firewalls
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.