Junior Treasury Analyst
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Junior Treasury Analyst to oversee the cash management and banking activities for the Company's U.S. and International Operations. This will include handling banking relationships, journal entries, internal reporting, analyses, and daily cash management activities.
• Perform bank account administration that includes opening, maintaining, and closing of bank accounts
• Maintain documentation and liaise between banks, production offices, and internal departments
• Record daily bank deposits, outgoing wire transfers, and various cash journal entries in SAP
• Coordinate audit requests for the Treasury Department
• Maintain filing system, photocopying, ordering supplies, etc.
• Perform daily cash processes, including initiating and analyzing the daily cash position for U.S. and international operations, initiating wire transfers, reviewing positive pay, and compiling the necessary audit trail documentation
• Review monthly bank analyses
• Coordinate foreign exchange settlements with banks and internal departments
• Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reconciliation schedules
• Prepare invoices for payment
• Assist in documenting and updating departmental policies and procedures
• Assist Senior Vice President and Executive Director with special projects, as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Solid knowledge of cash management, banking, and accounting
• Strong knowledge of SAP
• Strong computer, analytical, and technical skills
• Must have strong skill set in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Ability to working in a fast-paced environment and prioritize deadlines
• Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
• Highly organized
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.