Sr. SAP Ecc Abap Developer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/27/2019 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr. SAP Ecc Abap Developer jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. SAP Ecc Abap Developer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. SAP Ecc Abap Developer? Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Sr. SAP ECC ABAP Developer who will support the SAP ECC system that includes functionality across modules such as FI, SPL, MM, SD, and Vistex. Additionally, this individual will support an integrated landscape that is part of the overall SAP ecosystem including SAP CRM-IPM and MGM's BI Reporting environment.
He/she will be able to communicate effectively with IT colleagues, business users and external partners to determine business requirements and translate those requirements into viable technical solutions in both, support and project delivery roles. This person will need to possess strong system, technical, and functional skills, and must be aware of business processes in the Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry.
He/she will excel in a team environment, and will be dedicated to expanding his/her knowledge base as well as to sharing that knowledge with others. The ability to independently and proactively manage multiple work efforts in a dynamic environment is imperative, as is the ability to lead and motivate others toward achieving departmental and company goals.
• 8 years developing SAP solutions, of which, at least 6 years developing in SAP ECC.
• Solid ABAP development experience, debugging skills, code performance tuning, and general troubleshooting skills.
• Development experience using the following technical tools/objects: ABAP, Web Dynpro, NetWeaver Development Infrastructure, RESTful Webservices, Middleware, Smartforms, User Exits, Business Add-ins, Enhancement Spots, IDOC's, LSMW, BDC's, BAPI's, RFC's, ALE, Class and methods, etc. is a must.
• Knowledge of and experience implementing latest SAP offerings and technologies such as UI5/FIORI.
• Experience migrating to SAP HANA ecosystem, with expertise developing robust solutions that utilize the in-memory capabilities. Experience with S4/C4-HANA capabilities.
• Development experience SAP ECC 6 components FI, MM, SD, Vistex, and Classic SPL with splitter.
• Integration between SAP ECC and Vistex is highly desired.
• Integration between SAP ECC and SAP CRM with exposure to the ECC Accrual Engine is highly desired.
• Experience in the New General Ledger environment a plus.
• Good understanding of the overall SAP technical environment, including BASIS components, Security, Databases, Transport Management, etc.
• M&E industry experience highly desirable, specifically with TV Distribution.
• Experience in multiple full lifecycle (FLC) implementations, support projects and upgrade projects including SPAU and SPDD analysis.
• Proficiency in various system development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies showcasing efforts such as planning, systems analysis, design, development, testing, training and documentation.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited institution in fields such as MIS, Computer Science or Engineering. Master's degree a plus.
• Experience working with teams of various sizes on projects with varying scopes, preferably in both consulting and end-client capacities.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment, relying on Agile methodologies.
• SAP trained and/or certified.
• Design, develop, test and support the SAP ECC solutions.
• Participate in assessment, migration and implementation of SAP HANA and UI5/Fiori apps.
• Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues between SAP ECC, SAP CRM-IPM, Data Warehouse and other systems.
• Work with the MGM user and technical communities to define business requirements and map them into system requirements and resolve issues as needed.
• Recognize impacts of changes and ensure appropriate due diligence is performed before making changes.
• Conduct thorough testing before implementing to ensure quality and avoid rework.
• Design/develop based on development standards and approaches.
• Evaluate alternative designs, make appropriate recommendation, and document design solutions.
• Recommend additional system uses to resolve operational problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Participate in support-related activities such system monitoring, maintenance, disaster recovery, etc.
• Participate in strategic analysis and prototyping initiatives to prepare for utilization of new technology/functionality.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously, with attention to detail and closure.
• Contribute towards efforts such as project planning, authoring RFPs, vendor selection, etc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.