Senior Web Producer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2019 6:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Senior Web Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Web Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Web Producer? EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Senior Web Producer who will act as product owner for all EPIX web products in an effort to drive new user acquisition and the retention of existing subscribers. Working closely with product, design, engineering, data science and marketing teams, this role will also be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of digital campaigns across platforms. The Senior Web Producer will own the day-to-day work associated with the launch of tentpole campaigns in collaboration with creative services, marketing, publicity and original programming groups.
You will need to be a digital specialist understanding digital strategy and media, SEO, web standards and best practices, quality assurance and analytics. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a keen eye for detail and possesses a collaborative spirit, bringing together teams of different disciplines all working towards a shared goal.
• Partner with marketing, data science, design, product and development teams to enhance EPIX web platforms, focusing on new customer acquisition and subscriber retention
• Be the SEO/SEM expert for the digital team, governing practices and maintaining standards across all web properties
• Champion enhanced content experiences and promotions across all EPIX platforms, partnering closely with creative services, original programming, product, project, publicity and marketing teams
• Define success metrics for all items in web roadmap to inform prioritization as well as post-release analysis and report on KPIs with data science, product and business teams
• Support user acceptance testing to validate ticket has been successfully completed before code is released to production
• Troubleshoot issues and solve them with the help of web developers and extended digital marketing team
• Be an evangelist for the development of a best-in-class web experience across all browsers, devices and screens
• Drive updates and improvements to EPIX.com and EPIXNOW.com through analysis conducted in Google Analytics
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's Degree and/or minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
• Demonstrated success defining and launching web products
• SEO, SEM, paid social, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics expertise
• Deep familiarity about digital marketing concepts, including email, social and paid advertising
• Knowledge of best practices for web UX design
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work as part of a dynamic team environment
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills
• Highly creative, technical and innovative
• Detail oriented with tireless attention to the strategic picture of the business
• Experience with content management systems
EPIX®, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. EPIX® has tripled the amount of original programming on the network and has become a destination for original premium content with series including Godfather of Harlem, starring and executive produced by Forest Whitaker; Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred; Perpetual Grace, LTD, starring Sir Ben Kingsley; Get Shorty, featuring Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano; spy thriller Deep State; and docuseries NFL: The Grind, from NFL Films and hosted by Rich Eisen; and PUNK from John Varvatos and Iggy Pop; as well as upcoming premieres of new series Belgravia, from Julian Fellowes; docuseries Slow Burn, based on the hit podcast, and Laurel Canyon. Launched in October 2009, EPIX® is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms as well as through its EPIX NOW app, providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
For more information about EPIX, go to www.EPIX.com. Follow EPIX on Twitter @EpixHd (http://www.twitter.com/EpixHD) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EPIX), YouTube (http://youtube.com/EPIX), Instagram (http://instagram.com/EPIX) and Snapchat @EPIXTV. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.