Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/7/2021 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Salesforce Business Analyst jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Salesforce Business Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst?
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Senior Salesforce Analyst and Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the development and management of various Salesforce products. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst with solid Salesforce Administrative skills and a good understanding of studio business and content lifecycle. The candidate will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and a track record building service and workable solutions in Salesforce.
• Support management of product lifecycle from conception to launch. Support the new product development as well as day-to-day maintenance of various Salesforce COE projects/products
• Work as a strategic partner of the business. Keep alignment with business groups on strategic vision and business priorities
• Be a liaison between business and Salesforce Center of Excellence. Understand business process, use cases, requirements, product functions, system integrations and data flow in depth
• Lead business meetings and interviews. Proactively communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders. Create functional & non-functional requirements, user stories, as-is and to-be process flows, screen and interface designs, data flow diagrams, reporting and data requirements, data mapping, user manual and training documentation
• Drive innovations and efficiency by implementing new business process through technology solutions. Manage change management and training. Conduct user trainings and drive smooth and efficient implementation of changes
• Work with the product manager to define and manage product roadmap. Manage and prioritize user story backlog
• Work closely with architect and developers to translate business requirements into technology design and solution
• Support launch of new products and features, test product functions and performance, and iterate quickly
• Oversee product development and release lifecycle. Ensure on time delivery of new product and/or features
• Participate in sprint planning and other project activities required by Agile software development methodology
• Support audit requirements and activities
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans in Salesforce.com by applying your knowledge of the platform as well as system design best practices
• Review, evaluate, and recommend new Salesforce features and/or new business use-cases and how they can best integrate with Salesforce Infrastructure
• Assist in development of shared Salesforce tools and infrastructure, including analytics, audit and alerting systems
• Be an expert in understanding advertiser and customer needs
• Maintain working knowledge of new CRM functionality to identify what impact it may have on the user base
• Serve as primary Salesforce System Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment and handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Minimum of 4 years combined experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst
• Experience delivering new products from conception to launch as well as managing products post go-live
• Both business savvy and technology savvy. Ability to learn quickly in both business domain and technology domain
• Familiar with change management and training methodology
• Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) and Agile methodology
• Familiar with Agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence
• Experience in creating, maintaining and supporting all application development artifacts including user stories, process flows, screen mockups, data diagrams, business rule definitions, design documents, user manuals and training materials
• Strong analytical and system design skills, and problem-solving skills, with a track record of seeing tasks through to successful completion
• Ability to break down complex problems into steps and drive product development.
• Highly responsive with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Comfort working in a technical environment and able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and juggle multiple deadlines and projects while keeping peers, partners and supervisor abreast of activities
• Self-motivated, accountable, highly organized and can prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Excel in a team environment, and must have the ability to independently complete individual tasks in a dynamic environment
• Experience working in the entertainment industry preferred
• Salesforce Certification is a plus
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.