Senior Project Manager
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios IncNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The senior project manager will work with MTG members, vendors, executives as well as internal clients, to manage the delivery of complex multi-disciplinary technology projects.
• Drive technology project delivery from planning to execution
• Manage project progress, budget, resource, milestones, documentation, and launch for multiple projects
• Drive daily project activities using both agile and waterfall project management methodology
• Train the team on agile methodology and agile project management tools
• Implement standardization across MTG initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
• 5 years' experience as a Project Manager managing technology projects
• Experience working in an agile environment, familiarity with various SDL C methodologies, and a strong grasp of project management best practice
• Experience leading project delivery using both agile and waterfall methodology
• Ability to see the big picture and still understand/manager details
• Highly responsive with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Comfort working in a technical environment and able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work independently, prioritize, and judge multiple deadlines and projects while keeping peers, partners, and supervisors abreast of activities
• Accountable, highly organized and have the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Scrum master certification preferred
• Experience in media and entertainment industry preferred
MGM prioritizes the health and well-being of employees and vaccines are the best tool currently available to help control this global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone's safety, as a condition of employment all employees will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to the availability of reasonable accommodation when required by law).
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.