Senior Product Manager
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Senior Product Manager with at least 3-5 years of project management experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and coordinating front-end projects and teams. The ideal candidate will have worked with consumer facing and/or B2B products. In addition, they will be creating both consumer marketing digital experiences and B2B sites that support our Sales and Marketing organizations.
We are looking for someone who is curious, self-motivated, and constantly looking for ways to build better process and products. The successful candidate will be capable of interfacing with all levels of professionals in our organization.
• Work across multiple projects managing both marketing and B2B projects
• Develop detailed project plans to communicate project timelines, risks, and update clearly and effectively with cross-functional stakeholders, including external vendors
• Support new product development as well as the day-to-day maintenance of live products
• Be a liaison between business and technology
• Understand business process, cases, requirements, product functions, system integrations, and data flow in depth
• Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the process and product workflow
• Participate in sprint planning and other project activities required by Agile software development methodology
• Work with Product Management to conduct industry and product research to understand technology options and industry trends
• Recommend new product ideas and solutions
• Support product-related audit requirements and activities
• Minimum of 3-5 years combined experience as a project and/or product manager
• Bachelor's Degree or above preferred
• Experience delivering new products from conception to launch, as well as managing products post-launch
• Highly responsive with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a technical environment and ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Both business and technology savvy
• Ability to learn quickly in both business and technology domains
• Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Strong Agile project management experience working with JIRA and Confluence
• Ability to break down complex problems into steps and drive project development
• Self-motivated, accountable, highly organized, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to excel in a team environment and complete individual tasks independently in a dynamic environment
• A passion for the entertainment industry
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.