Senior Manager Of Development
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Evolution Media is seeking a Senior Manager of Development, to join our Burbank based team. The ideal candidate must be driven and have experience working with Unscripted Television Development. The candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects at once, while independently creating development materials. Experience at a network, production company, studio, agency, or management company preferred.
• Develop, research, and present new original unscripted concepts
• Create, and edit pitch materials
• Produce and oversee sizzles and presentations
• Attend and participate in pitches with outside production companies, partners, and networks
• Builds and maintains relationships with creative community to ensure continual flow of creative submissions
• Communicate development strategy to the creative and network community
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with a studio, production company or related experience
• Self-starter, who is assertive, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
• Strong presentation skills
• Precise attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high energy environment
• Proactively contributes to team success, interaction and motivation
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.