Senior Fullstack Devops Engineer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios IncCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an experienced Senior Fullstack DevOps Engineer to join its Media Technology Group (MTG). The ideal candidate will work with MTG team members, vendors, and executives to deliver complex multi-disciplinary technology projects.
• Analyze, design, optimize, implement and maintain a highly complex media supply chain built on AWS services
• Provision and administer Infrastructure as code using best practices for enterprises across multiple public cloud offerings
• Perform complex scripting tasks to automate and ensure exact and consistent execution of tasks
• Implement, operate, and troubleshoot the automation and monitoring of production clusters to maximize performance and availability
• Investigate and troubleshoot problem areas
• Document procedures, configurations, trouble descriptions and problem resolutions using prescribed toolsets
• Participate in a weekly on-call rotation for our production systems
• Build service oriented and micro-service based architecture
• Design and Build Event Streaming, Pub/Sub, BPM and ESB solutions
• Leverage and deploy API Management and iPAAS solutions
• 5 years managing Linux systems
• 5 years deploying AWS services
• 5 years building CICD pipelines
• AWS Architect Certification*
• Experience with TDD and BDD implementations
• Educated in secure coding practices
• Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence tools
• Experience with Full Stack Java implementations
• Experience using or building CI/CD pipelines, Gitlab, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with the usage of common application protocols and messaging
• Foundational understanding of security best practices
• Working knowledge of cloud Idp (Okta)
• Proficiency with the following scripting languages: Python, Bash, PowerShell
• Solid understanding of networking fundamentals
• Familiarity with tools like Terraform, Cloudformation
• Customer centric with a strong sense of urgency
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.