Senior Director, Partner Marketing
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior Director (Digital Accounts), Partner Marketing
EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Senior Director, Partner Marketing (Digital Accounts) who will be responsible for maximizing subscriber and revenue growth from EPIX's digital distribution partners. The Director will work with the VP -- and other internal stakeholders/departments - to develop, sell-in and execute marketing and promotional initiatives that drive awareness, engagement and subscription.
* Work with VP to develop overall marketing strategy for assigned digital accounts (within and outside of platform ecosystems)
* Secure partner participation in fully-integrated, national quarterly marketing campaigns aligned with priority tentpole series launches
* Ensure on-going/"always on" upgrade promotion leveraging high profile content
* Secure competitive SOV as it relates to network inclusion in platform-produced marketing and promotional initiatives
* Establish and maintain consistent network branding and merchandising across partner platforms; minimally, at parity with competitive set
* Work with distribution team to develop and execute account strategy for assigned accounts, as well as share accountability for revenue/subscriber growth
* Work with internal research and analytics teams to apply learnings and best practices to optimize acquisition and upgrade marketing strategy and investment with each account
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
* Minimum of five years' experience with a premium network, digital video programming company or distributor/content platform
* Undergraduate degree required
* Strong, detailed negotiator with outstanding business acumen and strong financial and analytical skills
* Proven track record of selling-in marketing campaigns and promotional activity
* Strong communication skills for presenting to distributors and senior staff (e.g., excel and power point skills expected)
* Self-starter, problem-solver, detailed reader, and creative thinker
* Expertise and knowledge of industry trends and emerging platforms
* Ability to represent EPIX persuasively and effectively in high-stakes settings
EPIX, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. A destination for premium content, EPIX is tripling the amount of original programming on the network beginning in 2018, with a roster of original series including Get Shorty starring Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano, spy thrillers Berlin Station and Deep State, the return of Mark Burnett's boxing competition series The Contender and late-night comedy docuseries Unprotected Sets, from executive producer Wanda Sykes. In 2019, the network will premiere new series Godfather of Harlem starring Forest Whitaker, Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred, from DC, and Our Lady, LTD starring Sir Ben Kingsley. Launched in October 2009, EPIX is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
At EPIX, we value creative and innovative thinkers who want to join a team that's working to redefine television. To learn more about career opportunities with EPIX, please visit our website.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.