Senior Coordinator, Subscriber Engagement
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
At EPIX, we dream, design and develop the media world we want to live in - then, we make it a reality for our audience, no matter what platform they're watching us on.
Being part of the EPIX team means:
• You're cool with working on lots of awesome things, often at the same time
• You like perfect, but you operate in agile so you respect the build/iterate/optimize approach
• You're willing to fail in order to innovate, and unafraid to dabble in things like chatbots, machine learnings and whatever else is new or cool
• You thrive in a world where micromanagement isn't a thing
• You're as big a fan of movies and TV as we are, but have an even greater obsession with working on a team filled with smart, fun, opinionated people united in building solutions for whatever comes our way
The EPIX team is passionate, energetic, motivated, lean and fun. We believe deeply in collaboration and we all come together to entertain on TV or on your streaming device. We've got personality for days, aren't afraid of a challenge or deadline, and are committed to entertaining our audience.
EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Subscriber Engagement who will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of all cross-channel communications and CEM projects for EPIX and EPIX NOW. On a day-to-day basis, you will collaborate with creative, editorial and product teams to produce communications across multi-channel touch-points that drive the acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing subscribers. You will advocate for and track product work as it relates to our messaging platforms, ensuring our integrations are always optimized.
Our team is focused on building brand awareness and driving the engagement of our customers by putting a spotlight on our great programming. To succeed in this role, you must be: tenacious, detail-oriented, agile and creative as well as data-driven, capable of managing multiple priority projects, and diligent with time management. You must possess a keen eye for detail, a love for movies and TV and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Execute and track the weekly and monthly execution of cross-channel campaigns by:
• Maintaining a monthly communications calendar, taking into account defined deadlines to ensure deliverables are met
• Thinking creatively to get our users excited about our awesome programming
• Collaborating with other EPIX teams, including marketing, programming, PR and creative services to ensure our brand voice and message is consistent
• Tracking and writing tickets for all design requests, ensuring requirements and deadlines are clearly documented and understood
• Building cross-channel campaigns, including email and push notifications, ensuring accuracy by thoroughly QC-ing and proof-reading
• Managing the smooth delivery of all email, push notification and in-app messaging campaigns to the right audience segments
• Reporting on key metrics and keeping an eye on what is new in the competitive space and email universe
• Monitoring IP health across services
• Planning and implementing A/B tests to ensure we are always optimizing our efforts
• Partnering with product on in-app user surveys to better our experience and ensure all on-platform messaging aligns
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 4 years in digital marketing
• Proficient in Braze and/or other lifecycle marketing programs
• Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organized, proactive, tenacious, excited to learn and creative approach a must
• A genuine love for email and solid understanding of key metrics that move the needle
• Self-motivated, with a desire to offer innovative ideas
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across teams
• Cool under pressure, excels in fast paced/rapidly moving environment
• Team player with positive attitude and collaborative mindset
• Track record of delivering work on time
• Passionate about media, film, TV and amazing digital experiences
• Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.
EPIX®, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on-demand, online and across devices. EPIX® has tripled the amount of original programming on the network and has become a destination for original premium content with series including Godfather of Harlem, starring and executive produced by Forest Whitaker; Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred; Perpetual Grace, LTD, starring Sir Ben Kingsley; Get Shorty, featuring Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano; spy thriller Deep State; and docuseries NFL: The Grind, from NFL Films and hosted by Rich Eisen; and PUNK from John Varvatos and Iggy Pop; as well as upcoming premieres of new series Belgravia, from Julian Fellowes; docuseries Slow Burn, based on the hit podcast, and Laurel Canyon. Launched in October 2009, EPIX® is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms as well as through its EPIX NOW app, providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.