Senior Coordinator, Contract Services
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Senior Coordinator of Contract Services who will be responsible for the day-to-day activities relating to sales administration and contract related functions for the Contract Services team. The responsibilities of the Senior Coordinator include managing product availability windows, generating sales and availability reports, processing deal memos and change orders, contract administration, Channels, and other functions.
• Interact with Sales, Finance, Planning, and Servicing for advisement of potential deals to clear product and provide departmental feedback for pending deals
• Generate sales and availability reports based on specific territory and client requirements
• Maintain output deal specific trackers and alert calendars
• Window management for all product, including current features and TV series
• Responsible for territory and window management which includes monitoring of product availability release dates
• Properly coordinate product license windows and holdbacks that flow through the sequence of media in their territories
• Input data into the IPM database management system (i.e. contract entry/administration, event processing, and client maintenance)
• Work in association with Sales on new title selections for deals, title substitutions, re-clearance or withdrawing of titles due to rights updates, including direct communication with client on notification of dates and other contractually required terms for all deal types
• Work with Sales on product selection and clearances, including materials availability for both Domestic and International Channels.
• Update internal departmental spreadsheets, including deal tracker and others
• Coordinate with Global Sales offices for incoming deal memos and change orders for completeness and accuracy while liaising with offices as needed
• Liaise between servicing and financial groups to ensure all contractual obligations have been fulfilled
• Maintain contract files and historical documentation related to each agreement
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous experience and proven expertise at a Coordinator level
• Understand and apply the concepts of window management, contract administration, etc.
• Strong Microsoft office and software application skills, including Excel
• Demonstrate self-initiative and assume responsibility for managing territories/media, including building relationships with internal and external customers
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills with extreme detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Team player
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.