Security Project Coordinator
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Security Project Coordinator to help expand our security organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of project management and software development life cycle. You will work with the studio security team to support project needs--also support projects in conjunction with the Media Technology Group (MTG) and subsidiary partners.
The Team: We're an enthusiastic group of hackers who have a passion for protecting our storytellers, creatives, workforce, content and over 96 years of Hollywood history. We pride ourselves on being innovative and progressive in all areas of information and cybersecurity. Our mission is to build frictionless security to support business enablement. Inclusiveness and empowerment are part of our ethos to elevate our team and the infosec community. Our ideal candidate can find creative ways to solve complex security challenges and not be afraid to try new things. Be willing to share their knowledge and empower others.
• Liaise with our partners and stakeholders to ensure security initiative project needs are met and on track.
• Help facilitate the project life cycle.
• Assist with coordination with testing, maintenance, and overall fix lifecycle.
• Provide support in developing documentation around initiatives, guidelines, and workflows.
• Project coordination of all information security-related initiatives.
• Assist with visual, collaboration, communication, and dashboard documentation, and overall project tracking.
• Provide administrative and office support to CSO and CISO.
• Manage complex calendaring, organization of meetings, and prepare communication/presentation materials for distribution.
• Experience in project management.
• Experience in building relationships with both internal/external partners and vendors.
• Experience in customer service.
• Experience in software development, networking or security management environments.
• Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in office and administration.
• Passion for the latest in cybersecurity offerings.
• Demonstration of self-learning in the domains of cybersecurity a plus.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.