Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an SCCM engineer in its MTG (Media Technology Group) department. The successful candidate will be working with our existing SCCM environment to maintain the server and distribution points, keep MGM's environment current with Microsoft's Current Branch updates, package custom and off-the-shelf applications and deploy applications to groups and enterprise-wide. The candidate will also use SCCM to patch and maintain all Windows-based systems according to industry best-practices.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Package management and deployment to all Windows-based systems
• Application of Windows updates after pilot testing on an ongoing basis
• Maintenance and optimization of the SCCM infrastructure
• Collaborate with other MTG teams on policy, deployment and security initiatives
• Research new deployment and compliance tools as they become available to enhance or supplant SCCM
• Act as backup to JAMF admin for Apple management in the enterprise and to apply a consistent set of policies across all devices
• Other duties/small projects as assigned
• Related college degree or equivalent experience required
• Advanced experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
• Background in deploying Windows images using SCCM, WDS and MDOP
• SCCM Application Packaging and Distribution
• Experience with advanced Windows 10 policy and configuration management using Microsoft tools
• SQL Reporting and query writing experience
• Experience with Windows auto-pilot and Azure AD tools and methodologies
• Experience with Windows patching using SCCM or a related tool-set
• Minimum of 3-5 years with SCCM in an enterprise setting
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.