Salesforce Developer / Administrator
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Salesforce Developer/Administrator to join the team to work on numerous Salesforce initiatives. The Salesforce Developer/Administrator will be responsible for providing individual and group training to non-technical members of staff; design, architect, configure, develop and administrate new and existing applications; designing roles and permissions structures; creating and managing dashboards, reports and customizations needed by different departments.
• Be a part of the Salesforce.com COE team and maintain the integrity of the system
• Establish and manage a governance and change management model for Salesforce implementation and use to maintain the integrity, reliability and security of the system
• Administer licensing and keep track of usage and access metrics for reporting and oversight
• Review and understand general business drivers and context for development projects and assist business users and others in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes
• Serve as a knowledge resource for Salesforce.com capabilities and best practices and working closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM
• Design, develop, code, test and debug Salesforce applications (including custom objects, fields, workflows, controls, Apex, and APIs)
• Build client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using LWC, VisualForce, Apex etc
• Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Other 3rd party products)
• Work with Salesforce.com support to coordinate additional tasks
• Evaluate new tools as they become available on the Force.com platform
• Prepare and configure working functional prototypes as needed
• Prepare formal project documentation including technical approach, specifications, requirements summaries, design and configurations
• Prepare and present user manual and training documentations and conduct user and administrator training sessions
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Demonstrated experience in managing software development projects including geographically distributed teams
• Demonstrated experience in Salesforce, SaaS implementation and Mobile deployment
• 3 years designing, configuring and customizing Salesforce.com CRM applications;
• Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com applications and force.com platform security
• Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling
• 4 years development experience in an object-oriented language such as Java or C#
• Knowledge of enterprise systems: CRM, ERP etc
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
• 4-year degree in computer science or technical related field or comparable work experience
• Salesforce.com Certified, Force.com Advanced Developer credential preferred
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.