Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2022 7:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
EPIX, an MGM company, is looking for a Production Manager that will serve as the Creative Services point person on promotional materials for the programming slate as well as the partner marketing A/V requests. They will serve as a conduit to other departments before, during and after content creation as well as liaise with the creative team and agencies to ensure the necessary source and final materials are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. The candidate must have prior experience working on original scripted / unscripted series, and be detail oriented with excellent organizational, multi-tasking, professionalism, and communication skills.
• Work closely with the VP, Production Management to develop timelines and rollout plans for original series campaigns
• Work with internal & external producers to execute original series full campaigns (teases, launch promos, BTS pieces, episodic promos, etc) and network brand one-offs (movie spots, image spots, stunts, etc)
• Develop, update & distribute project deliverables lists, as well as confirm and communicate delivery specs.
• Manage affiliate marketing spots (monthly cross channels, free previews, sampling pre-roll) -- develop production timeline, assign to creative team, work with partner marketing for deliverables list, oversee QC and delivery process
• Work with Director of Production Management to assign & schedule workload to in-house creative staff hire vendors & assign projects.
• Simultaneously manage multiple overlapping projects. Track & communicate progress
• Liaise with Digital, Publicity & Scheduling departments -- determine needs, inform them of what Creative
• Services is producing and fulfill their requests.
• Liaise with Original programming to obtain information on timeline and assets available for Originals
• Work with creative & marketing teams to facilitate reviews, approvals and delivery in a timely fashion
• Work with show post production teams to ensure smooth delivery of promotional assets
• Work closely with Director of Production Management & Senior Production Coordinator to adhere to proper delivery, storage and tracking of all promotional content in accordance with best practices: Raw footage, stills, and final deliverables.
• Delegate assignments to, & review work completed by, Department Senior Production Coordinator.
• Attend relevant department/project status meetings
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• College degree or equivalent relevant experience
• 5 - 7 years experience in TV/entertainment industry (preferably at a cable network in Creative Services dept)
• Experience working with original, scripted & unscripted series
• Thorough understanding of production management and operational procedures
• Outstanding Production Management skills
• Ability to maintain excellent relationships with staff, internal clients and external business partners
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Awareness of major production applications, including Premiere, Avid, Final Cut Pro and AfterEffects
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Strong leadership capabilities; ability to manage, prioritize, motivate, and collaborate
• Solid management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Team player
As our offices are currently open, MGM prioritizes the health and well-being of employees and vaccines are the best tool currently available to help control this global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone's safety, as a condition of employment all employees will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to the availability of reasonable accommodation when required by law).
EPIX®, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on-demand, online and across devices. EPIX® has tripled the amount of original programming on the network and has become a destination for original premium content with series including - Godfather of Harlem, - starring and executive produced by Forest Whitaker; Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred and drama? Chapelwaite, - based on the short story?Jerusalem's Lot? by Stephen King and starring Academy Award winner Adrien Brody; as well as upcoming premieres of western adventure series Billy the Kid; Sci-Fi horror series From produced by Midnight Radio and AGBO; season two of dramedy Bridge and Tunnel - written and directed by Ed Burns; season two of acclaimed spy thriller Condor, season three of epic fantasy drama series? Britannia; and docuseries Fiasco, based on the podcast of the same name. Other originals include Emmy®-nominated music docuseries - Laurel Canyon; docuseries Fall River, from Blumhouse Television; season two of? War of the Worlds, from Howard Overman and starring Gabriel Byrne and Daisy Edgar-Jones; sweeping historical drama Domina; docuseries? NFL: The Grind, from NFL Films and hosted by Rich Eisen; - Belgravia, - from Julian Fellowes, Gareth Neame and the creative team from? Downton Abbey; docuseries Helter Skelter: An American Myth,? executive produced and directed by Lesley Chilcott; By Whatever Means Necessary: The Times of Godfather of Harlem; and Enslaved?featuring Hollywood icon and human rights activist Samuel L. Jackson. Launched in October 2009, EPIX® is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms as well as through its EPIX NOW app, providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
For more information about EPIX, go to?www.EPIX.com. Follow EPIX on Twitter @EpixHd (http://www.twitter.com/EpixHD) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EPIX), YouTube (http://youtube.com/EPIX), Instagram (http://instagram.com/EPIX) and Snapchat @EPIXTV.