Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/19/2021 7:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Product Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager? At EPIX, we dream, design and develop the media world we want to live in - then, we make it a reality for all of our users, no matter what platform they're watching us on.
Being part of the team at EPIX means:
• You're cool with working on lots of awesome things, often at the same time
• You like perfect, but you operate in Agile so you respect the build/iterate/optimize approach
• You're willing to fail in order to innovate
• You thrive in a world where micromanagement isn't a thing
• You're as big a fan of movies and TV as we are, but have an even greater obsession with working on a team filled with smart, fun, opinionated people united in building solutions for whatever comes our way
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
As Product Manager you will champion powerful, customer-focused video experiences across a wide array of platforms and devices. Using data, customer feedback and user testing, you will help drive the vision for all internal and external products that touch our users digitally, including features our CMS and API need to make it possible.
Working with stakeholders across the company, you will act as the bridge between business and development, shepherding work through our agile framework, delivering results that get to market quickly and making it easier for customers to get the most out of their EPIX subscriptions.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment, loves to take ownership of work at both a strategic and execution level, and can collaborate with team members across time zones.
• Help define the product vision and plan a well-defined backlog across several teams
• Facilitate conversations with stakeholders, conduct user research and collaborate with development teams to deliver MVPs that grow our subscriber base and increase its lifetime value
• Author product requirements and break down into clear user stories for development
• Inform the company's thinking on how to grow the ecommerce business through key metric indicators, testing, learning, and iteration
• Help to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
• Manage vendor integration to ensure a productive partnership and potential opportunities
• Be responsible for increasing conversion rates and revenue growth through the e-commerce funnel
• Establish, track, and report key metrics across the product lifecycle
• Manage relationships with the technology, editorial, and marketing teams, and/or other stakeholders and liaise between those groups
• Lead business groups in ideation sessions and requirements gathering specifications, design, development and implementation of key products
• Drive new feature development from conception to launch with consistency across all of EPIX digital products
• Work with vendors to tightly integrate them into our product development lifecycle
• Lead A/B tests to improve product engagement
• Help with defining market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
• Learn, understand, and actively use product management software (Jira, Confluence) to effectively manage product deliverables
• Participate in strategic planning with technical and operational management
• Identify, track, and remove impediments to product success
• Review product requests and participate in the green-light process
• Monitor the competitor market, entertainment trends, competitors analytics and customer feedback.
• Work on strategies to maintain a highly rated group of apps
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's Degree and/or minimum of 3-5 years relevant digital experience
• Demonstrated success defining and launching best-of-breed products
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, major web browsers and Jira/Confluence
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work as part of a dynamic team environment
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills
• Highly creative, technical and innovative
• Detail oriented with tireless attention to the strategic picture of the business
EPIX®, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. EPIX® has tripled the amount of original programming on the network and has become a destination for original premium content with series including Godfather of Harlem, starring and executive produced by Forest Whitaker; Perpetual Grace, LTD, starring Sir Ben Kingsley; spy thriller Deep State; epic fantasy drama series Britannia; War of the Worlds, from Howard Overman and starring Gabriel Byrne and Elizabeth McGovern; two-part music docuseries Laurel Canyon; docuseries Slow Burn based on the hit podcast; docuseries NFL: The Grind, from NFL Films and hosted by Rich Eisen; Belgravia, from Julian Fellowes, Gareth Neame and the creative team from Downton Abbey; six-part docuseries Helter Skelter: An American Myth, executive produced and directed by Lesley Chilcott; six-part docuseries Enslaved featuring Hollywood icon and human rights activist Samuel L. Jackson; as well as upcoming premieres of drama Chapelwaite, based on the short story Jerusalem's Lot by Stephen King and starring Academy Award winner Adrien Brody; music docuseries By Whatever Means Necessary: The Times of Godfather of Harlem; dramedy Bridge and Tunnel, written and directed by Ed Burns; docuseries Fiasco and season two of Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred. Launched in October 2009, EPIX® is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms as well as through its EPIX NOW app, providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.