Partner Marketing Coordinator
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
EPIX, an MGM company, is seeking a Partner Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the implementation of innovative integrated marketing initiatives that secure promotional activity, drive subscriptions and revenues, reinforce the value of the EPIX brand and increase content merchandising across all partners.
• Support the Partner Marketing VP, Managers and Directors to create, manage, and execute integrated marketing promotions for partners that support revenue/subscriber goals and deliver significant value EPIX
• Coordinate all aspects of marketing campaigns, network contacts, partners and vendors as well as creating and maintaining marketing materials
• Serve as a backup POC for partners (e.g., AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, Frontier, Verizon FiOS, Hulu, Amazon) and act as principal liaison and expert for each account with respect to its marketing strategy, understand opportunities that could drive EPIX goals, and be aware of changes in product and/or corporate structure that could impact EPIX. Share updates with internal teams in a timely, proactive manner
• Support the implementation of partners' call center marketing efforts including distribution of ongoing training and awareness materials, management of training schedules and training presentations
• Merchandise and maximize the EPIX brand through the review and approval of EPIX participation in sales team's efforts and partner tactics (TV, print, and digital marketing tactics, websites, TVE portals, social media sites, etc.), working closely with the EPIX brand marketing team as appropriate
• Maintain ongoing dialogue with all applicable channel contacts (e.g., brand, programming, creative, digital/social media, legal, press) to execute tactics that maximize distribution and enhance channel priorities
• Manage budget, invoices and project tracking
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years professional experience, preferably in a sales and/or marketing organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Photoshop preferred
• Premium network and/or distribution marketing experience preferred
• Collaborative team player with cross functional organization
• Candidate should be extremely detail-oriented, able to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Must be reliable and a self-starter with strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and act in a professional, composed manner
• Possess strong learning agility; must be flexible and able to adapt to the changing industry and organization landscape
• Strategic and innovative thinker and have excellent written, verbal and presentation communications skills
• Strong business acumen with ability to work with senior, high level executives
• Juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment and be prepared to change course of direction as needed
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Energetic and desire to learn
• Digital marketing experience preferred
EPIX, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. A destination for premium content, EPIX is tripling the amount of original programming on the network beginning in 2018, with a roster of original series including Get Shorty starring Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano, spy thrillers Berlin Station and Deep State, the return of Mark Burnett's boxing competition series The Contender and late-night comedy docuseries Unprotected Sets, from executive producer Wanda Sykes. In 2019, the network will premiere new series Godfather of Harlem starring Forest Whitaker, Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred, from DC, and Perpetual Grace, LTD starring Sir Ben Kingsley. Launched in October 2009, EPIX is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
At EPIX, we value creative and innovative thinkers who want to join a team that's working to redefine television. To learn more about career opportunities with EPIX, please visit https://corp.epix.com/#working-at-epix
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.