Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Music Supervisor to provide day-to-day in-house support in the Music Department. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, creative environment in the entertainment industry.
• Assist in preparation of music budgets based on music needs for films and television shows
• Research and coordinate potential music selections for use in films and television shows
• Research potential songwriters and artists to record original material
• Secure rights and clearances for pre-existing songs and recordings, as necessary
• Coordinate and supervise pre-records and new master recordings
• Liaise with Head of Music, production personnel, and other studio personnel
• Minimum 3 years of experience at a studio, network, label, or music supervision company
• Excellent communication and research skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.