Mtg Acquisitions Coordinator
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios IncBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a coordinator responsible for tracking all computer related assets by receiving, tagging, and assigning inventory and ensuring the asset management database is current.
Daily tasks include:
• Monitor MGM ticketing system for hardware/software asset requests and assign assets as approved, or request quotes to procure.
• Check-in/check-out computer equipment as they are returned/assigned in asset management database
• Process check in/check out logs and distinguish equipment chargebacks.
• Maintain stock inventory and provide monthly reports with stock replenishment recommendations
• Asset tag new inventory and input asset information into MGM ticketing system
• Export reports of assets to assist in determining monitor/laptop/desktop refreshes and cascades as needed
• Organize inventory rooms and coordinate e-waste/liquidation regularly
• Coordinate off-boarding of employees with HR and the HelpDesk to ensure equipment is returned
• Perform complete physical inventory of all assets, company-wide, yearly
• Request quotes from vendors and create purchase requisitions in SAP.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2 years previous administrative experience
• MS Office proficiency
• Excellent customer services skills
• Strong attention to detail and able to manage competing priorities
• Interest in computer hardware and software
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.