Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Marketing Manager who will support the Partner and Consumer Marketing teams in the development & implementation of the integrated affiliate, consumer and brand initiatives designed to drive maximum subscriptions and revenues, tune-in & awareness by reinforcing the value of the EPIX brand across all partners.
• Support the Partner and Consumer Marketing teams (e.g. Account VP/Directors, Brand Director) in the development and execution of innovative, integrated marketing promotions for partners that support revenue/subscriber goals, tune-in and significant value for the EPIX brand.
• Manage the development and maintenance of monthly cross-platform marketing materials & creative assets (e.g. x-channel, digital, Point of Sale) with responsibility for drafting clear creative briefs & grids, processing requests/routing/delivering final assets to key stakeholders
• Support the teams on upcoming brand & program-specific consumer initiatives including production/creative asset delivery/tracking of TV, Radio, OOH, Print, Digital where appropriate
• Support the implementation of partner's call center marketing efforts including distribution of ongoing training and awareness materials, management of training schedules and training presentations
• Merchandise and maximize the EPIX brand through the review and approval of EPIX participation in partners' efforts and partner tactics (TV, print, and digital marketing tactics, websites, TVE portals, social media sites, etc.)
• Serve as a backup POC for partners (e.g., AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, Frontier, Verizon FiOS, Hulu, Amazon) and act as principal liaison and expert for each account with respect to its marketing strategy, understand opportunities that could drive EPIX goals, and be aware of changes in product and/or corporate structure that could impact EPIX. Share updates with internal teams in a timely, proactive manner
• Create/route all vendor agreements/requests & select invoice/project tracking (i.e. MARKET, PO generation etc.)
• Coordinate all premium ordering/fulfillment/inventory management
• Support EPIX events, Point of Sale training, premieres, promotions w/activation & staffing as needed
• Develop and foster trusted working relationships with Programming, PR, Legal, CDM, Finance, Digital & Creative Services in addition to external vendors, including creative & media agencies, production companies, and strategic marketing partners
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's Degree required with 3-5 years of relevant media experience (cable/premium cable space, entertainment or agency experience)
• Highly organized and enthusiastic communicator who has the ability to foster strong working internal/external relationships & will thrive supporting multiple teams/stakeholders
• Strong knowledge of media, digital/social space
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Strong written, verbal and problem-solving skills
• High initiative and a self-starter
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and ability to effectively project manage
• Enthusiasm/passion for entertainment/pop culture
• Ability to work in fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment
EPIX ® , an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. EPIX® has tripled the amount of original programming on the network and has become a destination for original premium content with series including Godfather of Harlem, starring and executive produced by Forest Whitaker; Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred; as well as upcoming premieres of drama Chapelwaite, based on the short story Jerusalem's Lot by Stephen King and starring Academy Award winner Adrien Brody; ; season two of War of the Worlds, from Howard Overman and starring Gabriel Byrne and Elizabeth McGovern; docuseries Fall River, from Blumhouse Television; dramedy Bridge and Tunnel, written and directed by Ed Burns; seasons one and two of acclaimed spy thriller Condor, season three of epic fantasy drama series Britannia; and docuseries Fiasco, based on the podcast of the same name. Other originals include Emmy®-nominated music docuseries Laurel Canyon; docuseries NFL: The Grind, from NFL Films and hosted by Rich Eisen; Belgravia, from Julian Fellowes, Gareth Neame and the creative team from Downton Abbey; docuseries Helter Skelter: An American Myth, executive produced and directed by Lesley Chilcott; By Whatever Means Necessary: The Times of Godfather of Harlem; and Enslaved featuring Hollywood icon and human rights activist Samuel L. Jackson. Launched in October 2009, EPIX® is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms as well as through its EPIX NOW app, providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
For more information about EPIX, go to www.EPIX.com. Follow EPIX on Twitter @EpixHd (http://www.twitter.com/EpixHD) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EPIX), YouTube (http://youtube.com/EPIX), Instagram (http://instagram.com/EPIX) and Snapchat @EPIXTV.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.