Manager, Worldwide Digital Distribution
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Manager, Worldwide Digital Distribution to support licensing and business development of the digital distribution business (EST/TVOD/AVOD) globally. In close collaboration with the Vice President of Worldwide Digital Distribution, the successful candidate for this position will support all phases of licensing negotiation and deal effectuation across the EST, TVOD, and AVOD business lines.
• Work with the VP to identify, develop, negotiate, and close domestic and international business deals across EST, TVOD, and AVOD with current / new clients and present opportunities to senior management
• Continue deal support from inception to culmination, i.e. deal value analysis, pricing offers/counters, license fee structures, window changes, and additional products to license:
• Analyze offers across a vast range of partners
• Evaluate alternative outlets and downstream impacts
• Drive expansion of existing partnerships in order to grow revenue streams and expand globally with a focus on the Americas and APAC
• Maintain tracker database for all deals
• Collaborate internally with Partner Engagement, Marketing, Legal, Operations, Finance, PR, Contract Services, and local Sales teams to create strategic cross-functional opportunities, finalize and effectuate deals, and drive revenue maximization
• Work in partnership with Sales Operations and Contract Services teams to ensure that deals entered into rights and revenue tracking systems are reported as expected through ongoing audits and updates
• Conduct research on markets, trends, platforms and competitors, and identify business opportunities with growth potential
• Evaluate partner interest inquiries of titles, rights, and windows
• Identify customers' content needs, rights grants, intended exhibition strategy, and monetary goals
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-7 years related work experience in a similar entertainment studio or distribution platform position
• Strong sales, negotiation, and partner management skills
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Exceptionally strong client servicing skills and ability to follow-up on initiatives quickly and efficiently
• Strong multi-tasking skills, excellent time management, and high attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strategic mindset with the ability to identify opportunities to leverage existing partnerships
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.