Senior Coordinator, Program Rights
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Program Rights. This individual will create curated content offerings for MGM Studios domestic group. The successful candidate will be highly organized and detail oriented, with excellent computer skills and a passion for film and TV.
• Curate MGM Studios' library to create linear and digital offerings utilizing MGM Studios' deep library
• Research and analyze programming options for emerging platforms
• Assist in managing the features, television shows, and other content that will program MGM's various domestic channel ventures
• Daily maintenance & updating of product databases, spreadsheets and charts
• Participate in forecasting and planning the best strategic use of product throughout its distribution cycles
• Liaise with various departments, including Sales, Contract Services, Business Affairs, Finance, Tech Services
• Track numerous titles, series, and episodes and their licensing activity
• Calculate availability dates
• Research information on movies (eg sales history, reviews)
• Help prepare revenue projections and other financial evaluations
• Apply knowledge of television licensing and learn facets of emerging distribution outlets
• BA/BS degree
• Experience with curating content
• Excellent computer skills - especially in Excel
• Proficient in Powerpoint
• Knowledge of Hollywood history (past & present), film genres, casts, and awards
• Technical knowledge of film and video elements and terminology
• Highly organized
• Marketing / Branding experience a plus
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.