Manager, Email Marketing / Digital Marketing
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/22/2021 8:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Email Marketing / Digital Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Email Marketing / Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Email Marketing / Digital Marketing Manager who will manage execution and support the development and growth of the email marketing program as well as other customer communications and partner deliverables. This position will be responsible for all aspects of planning and execution including calendar management, creative development schedule, production, deployment, and segmentation. The Manager will maintain a relationship with the vendors whose platforms we are using in our campaigns.
You need to have a passion for television and movies, a keen eye for detail and outstanding organizational skills. You must possess a collaborative spirit, a go-getter attitude and an ability to inspire a team juggling multiple priorities to deliver success. You will want to take on challenges and be part of projects that seem unfamiliar. Most of all, you're excited to be part of building a digital content experience for today as well as for tomorrow.
• Lead the team in the strategy, concepting and creation of all emails and push notifications to current and future subscribers.
• Organize the team and processes for promotional publication, including leading the weekly team meeting to track to-do's and deliverables.
• Partner with Creative Services and others to ensure editorial and promotional deliverables are being created, tracked and delivered in support of EPIX and EPIX partner needs from monthly, stunts, tentpoles and campaign perspectives and meeting all internal and external deadlines.
• Oversee the processes, tracking delivery of creative assets for studio partners.
• Ensure business rules and requirements around content are met.
• Partner with stakeholders to execute user testing to improve messaging and promotional content across EPIX digital platforms
• Coordinate with digital and research teams to ensure that all data findings around viewership across all platforms, open rates, engagements, and other customer behaviors are integrated into overall content strategy across all touchpoints.
• Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations at the finish of the campaigns, while understanding milestones, success metrics and reporting requirements
• Work with cross-functional teams to track and deliver against retention KPIs
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• At least 5 years of digital media experience, including proven abilities to manage content strategy and publishing workflows
• Email marketing experience with 2-4 years hands-on experience in high-volume email marketing environment.
• Proven understanding of email best practices and broad knowledge of digital marketing to ensure email messages are properly developed to meet industry standards.
• Be accountable for the email project workflow, manage the team to deadlines and gather proper approvals.
• Must be a driven individual who can multi-task and thrives in a fast-paced environment with experience using email marketing platforms to create a campaign from beginning to end including managing
• Effective at juggling multiple campaigns at a single time and overseeing work in a live production environment
• Proficient with HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and a solid track record of developing and launching successful email marketing programs.
• CMS experience, past collaboration with product and engineering on product features therein a plus
• Strong background and track record working with TVE products including web, mobile apps, gaming consoles and connected TVs.
• Excellent writing skills, ie catchy headlines and compelling copy.
• Understanding of TVE / Premium business.
• Keen eye for content experience and presentation, able to act as quality assurer.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Must be a self-motivated thought-leader with a can-do attitude who can organize their work, innovate and problem-solve.
• Experience supporting or assisting ecommerce or subscription services is a plus.
• Passion for television and movies a must.
EPIX ® , an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. EPIX® has tripled the amount of original programming on the network and has become a destination for original premium content with series including Godfather of Harlem, starring and executive produced by Forest Whitaker; Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred; as well as upcoming premieres of drama Chapelwaite, based on the short story Jerusalem's Lot by Stephen King and starring Academy Award winner Adrien Brody; ; season two of War of the Worlds, from Howard Overman and starring Gabriel Byrne and Elizabeth McGovern; docuseries Fall River, from Blumhouse Television; dramedy Bridge and Tunnel, written and directed by Ed Burns; seasons one and two of acclaimed spy thriller Condor, season three of epic fantasy drama series Britannia; and docuseries Fiasco, based on the podcast of the same name. Other originals include Emmy®-nominated music docuseries Laurel Canyon; docuseries NFL: The Grind, from NFL Films and hosted by Rich Eisen; Belgravia, from Julian Fellowes, Gareth Neame and the creative team from Downton Abbey; docuseries Helter Skelter: An American Myth, executive produced and directed by Lesley Chilcott; By Whatever Means Necessary: The Times of Godfather of Harlem; and Enslaved featuring Hollywood icon and human rights activist Samuel L. Jackson. Launched in October 2009, EPIX® is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms as well as through its EPIX NOW app, providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
For more information about EPIX, go to www.EPIX.com. Follow EPIX on Twitter @EpixHd (http://www.twitter.com/EpixHD) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EPIX), YouTube (http://youtube.com/EPIX), Instagram (http://instagram.com/EPIX) and Snapchat @EPIXTV.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.