Manager, Digital Audience Development
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Manager, Digital Audience Development to support the strategy and management of performance-based businesses across YouTube, Facebook, and other digital platforms.
Audience development and content strategy:
• Develop content strategies and plans for current YouTube channels, including content calendars, creative strategy, testing tactics, and optimizations
• Collaborate with partners to launch and operate new YouTube channels and Facebook pages
• Assist in the management of projects, setting meeting agendas, and supporting workflow, approvals, and launches
• Serve as a subject matter expert for digital video platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Twitch, TikTok, etc
Partner Management and Coordination:
• Support the management of platform partners to capture insights on our channels and stay informed on new product releases and other trends
• Help to onboard and oversee clip licensing and content protection partners
• Support broader Digital Distribution team (e.g., TVOD, AVOD, etc.) on a project basis
• Coordinate with stakeholders across the organization to manage inbound requests and subsequent workflow
Forecasts and Analysis:
• Review and summarize reports for executives and the broader team
• Create models and forecasts for campaigns and new channels
• 3-5 years related work experience in digital media, marketing, and/or entertainment
• Deep knowledge of the digital landscape, especially engagement-based channels
• Strong client-facing personality who is a great communicator and has engaged with individuals across seniority levels
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
• Can work independently and collaboratively
• Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Slack and a project or task management tool preferred
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.