Junior Motion Graphic Designer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2021 3:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Junior Motion Graphic Designer jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Junior Motion Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Motion Graphic Designer?
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Junior Motion Graphics Designer to focus on motion graphics and digital marketing tactics, as part of our Global Networks Group.
The Global Networks Group provides marketing collateral to various lines of business, including but not limited to, MGM HD (domestic linear cable), MGM's international SVOD service and internal creative services.
This position requires a strong background in graphic design, typography and should have experience with motion graphics. You will need to follow tool kit elements/formats, brand guidelines and ideate off specific creative direction. The ideal candidate can follow specific direction, handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, is well versed in aspect ratio/formatting. Must work well within a team construct.
• Design and produce motion graphics for on air promotion and sales marketing projects
• Design and implement layouts for newsletters, emails, one sheets and other digital marketing tactics
• Reformat existing digital artwork into new aspect ratios and templates
• Project manage some on air promotion projects
• Bachelor's degree in Communication Arts or Digital Media
• Technical proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Strong design aesthetic, willingness to learn, dependability and openness to teamwork
• 1 yrs. experience in creative marketing, ideally in entertainment
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.