Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a JIRA Administrator and Report Writer to join its Media Technology Group (MTG). You will responsible for ensuring that JIRA is running and performing optimally at all times. You will be a key partner and SME working with the PMO to align JIRA to our SDLC and best practices for running Agile and non-Agile projects. You will also be working with various users of the system on front-end configurations and support.
• Installing, configuring, maintaining, administering, and enhancing JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk, and key 3rd party add-ons (Tempo Timesheets, Wrike, Slack)
• Create new accounts, manage permissions, and build dashboards
• Creating and maintaining data structures
• Experience training teams on the Atlassian suite of products
• Configure metrics, dashboards, reports, and advanced filters in JIRA/eazyBI/Confluence to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
• Research and provide recommendations on Atlassian products & plug-ins to support project objectives
• Document and communicate requirements, processes and change requests to ensure the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of the business
• Provide recommendations to various lines of business on best practices and standardization in implementing and leveraging processes within the Atlassian Suite
• Recommend, design, and develop JIRA/Confluence frame work for managing and reporting on Agile and Non-Agile projects
• Create and maintain Confluence site structure to meet growing project needs
• Maintain healthy JIRA and Confluence project environment by periodically reviewing configurations, permissions, workflows, dashboards, integration, and logs
• Create and maintain a governance plan for JIRA and Confluence
• Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation
• At least 4 years of experience with configuration and administration of Atlassian Products such as JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, and key 3rd-party add-ons
• Atlassian Certification in JIRA is strongly preferred
• Must have extensive experience with Atlassian cloud
• Must have experience with SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks
• Experience in administering, customizing JIRA projects, and performing migrations
• Ability to create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, security schemes, screen schemes, JIRA vocabulary, and permission and notification schemes
• Fluency in Confluence including security, spaces, design, and integration with JIRA
• Strong proficiency in data analytics, data integrity, critical thinking, and problem solving
• Ability to effectively prioritize work, troubleshoots issues, and complete tasks on time
• Ability to work in a fast-changing, dynamic, and agile environment, including the ability to manage time and maintain an excellent work ethic
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.