Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a HelpDesk Technician in its MTG (Media Technology Group) department. The successful candidate will be able to assist in front-line support, triage issues for level 2/3 engineers when needed, troubleshoot network problems, set up or repair computer systems and equipment, walk clients through computer issues, distribute software, assist with technology in conference rooms, and perform regular maintenance.
• Provide day-to-day support of PC/Mac hardware and software issues
• Respond, resolve, and document daily HelpDesk tickets
• Take ownership of client issues and escalate to appropriate MTG resources as necessary
• Create, document, and update processes to resolve issues
• Front-end support for VoIP office phones
• Prioritize daily activities
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Related college degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum 3 years of HelpDesk or IT Technician related experience
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, time management, and problem solving skills
• Excellent understanding of computer hardware, operating system functions, and components
• Must be familiar with multiple makes / models of desktops and laptops with a keen ability to troubleshoot
• Windows 7/10 and Mac OS X software troubleshooting and configuration skills
• Mobile and tablet device troubleshooting and configuration skills
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Network Essentials and Office 2016/2019
• Ability to work both independently and within groups
• Familiarity with JIRA Service Desk, Slack, JAMF, BOX and SCCM and VoIP systems are highly desirable
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.