Help Desk Technician
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios IncNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Help Desk Technician jobs in New York-NY
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
EPIX is seeking a HelpDesk Technician in its MTG (Media Technology Group) department. The successful candidate will be able to assist in front-line client support, triage issues for level 2/3 engineers when needed, troubleshoot network problems, set up or repair computer systems and equipment, walk clients through computer issues, distribute software, assist with technology in conference rooms, and perform regular maintenance.
• Provide day-to-day support for client hardware and software issues pertaining to multiple devices such as Windows PC, Apple Mac, and other mobile devices.
• Respond, resolve, and document daily HelpDesk tickets in our JIRA service desk environment
• Take ownership of client issues and escalate to appropriate MTG resources as necessary
• Create, document, and update processes to resolve issues and other helpdesk workflows
• Deliver front-end support for VoIP office phones
• Prioritize daily intake of tickets and project-related tasks.
• Manage AD accounts and access for clients as well On-Boarding/Off Boarding individuals.
• Properly managing client assets and tracking such as imaging PCs/Macs as well as retiring.
• Ability to extend services and support for VIPs and key stakeholders in a timely manner
• Perform other duties and assigned projects
• Related college degree or equivalent experience required
• 3 years of HelpDesk or IT Technician related experience including VIP support
• Must be familiar with multiple makes / models of desktops and laptops with a keen ability to troubleshoot on both PC and Mac Platforms
• Windows 10 and Mac OS X software troubleshooting and configuration skills
• Mobile and tablet device troubleshooting and configuration skills
• Knowledge of Active Directory, Network Essentials and Office 2016/2019/36
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of computer hardware, operating system functions, and components
• Ability to work both independently and within groups
• Familiarity with JIRA Service Desk, Slack, JAMF, Zoom, BOX, OKTA SSO and Cisco VoIP systems are highly desirable
MGM prioritizes the health and well-being of employees and vaccines are the best tool currently available to help control this global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone's safety, as a condition of employment all employees will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to the availability of reasonable accommodation when required by law).
EPIX®, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on-demand, online and across devices. EPIX® has tripled the amount of original programming on the network and has become a destination for original premium content with series including ?Godfather of Harlem, ?starring and executive produced by Forest Whitaker; Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred and drama? Chapelwaite, ?based on the short story?Jerusalem's Lot? by Stephen King and starring Academy Award winner Adrien Brody; as well as upcoming premieres of western adventure series Billy the Kid; Sci-Fi horror series From produced by Midnight Radio and AGBO; season two of dramedy Bridge and Tunnel ?written and directed by Ed Burns; season two of acclaimed spy thriller Condor, season three of epic fantasy drama series? Britannia; and docuseries Fiasco, based on the podcast of the same name. Other originals include Emmy®-nominated music docuseries ?Laurel Canyon; docuseries Fall River, from Blumhouse Television; season two of? War of the Worlds, from Howard Overman and starring Gabriel Byrne and Daisy Edgar-Jones; sweeping historical drama Domina; docuseries? NFL: The Grind, from NFL Films and hosted by Rich Eisen; ?Belgravia, ?from Julian Fellowes, Gareth Neame and the creative team from? Downton Abbey; docuseries Helter Skelter: An American Myth,? executive produced and directed by Lesley Chilcott; By Whatever Means Necessary: The Times of Godfather of Harlem; and Enslaved?featuring Hollywood icon and human rights activist Samuel L. Jackson. Launched in October 2009, EPIX® is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms as well as through its EPIX NOW app, providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
For more information about EPIX, go to?www.EPIX.com. Follow EPIX on Twitter @EpixHd (http://www.twitter.com/EpixHD) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EPIX), YouTube (http://youtube.com/EPIX), Instagram (http://instagram.com/EPIX) and Snapchat @EPIXTV.