Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Graphic Designer to assist the Chief Operating Officer and his key reports. The successful candidate will have an eye for design and have a commitment to quality, design integrity and innovation.
• Overall PowerPoint / Keynote presentation support (including slide design, imagery, illustrations, etc.)
• Convert frameworks / charts / analyses into communicable presentations for internal and external communications
• Work with senior management to facilitate creation of high priority management presentation materials
• Design any external presentations for business development efforts
• Assist with other corporate-wide graphical needs (e.g., press releases, company website, social media, design books)
• Minimum 1-2 years working within a design department or other creative team environment
• BA or AA in Graphic Arts or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Proficient knowledge of Windows and Mac OS, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Genuine interest in the entertainment industry
• Ability to adjust priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Capacity to take direction and embrace constructive criticism
• Ability to collaborate in a team atmosphere
• Ability to quickly switch gears and multi-task to handle multiple projects with constantly evolving deadlines
• Web design experience preferred
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.