Graphic Designer, Worldwide Television Marketing
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic Graphic Designer who will join our creative team on a range of print-based and digital entertainment marketing projects. The ideal candidate should be self-directed, passionate about design, and able to work well under pressure. We are seeking a hybrid designer who can ideally demonstrate several areas of expertise in layout, typography, digital design, and motion graphics.
• Contribute to the design and production of a variety of print and digital entertainment projects (marketing decks and sell sheets, banner designs, email blasts, and various key art projects)
• Collaborate with team members in brainstorming and communicating smart and slick visual solutions to achieve the company's marketing, branding and project goals
• Be able to create key art and title treatments across scripted & unscripted television, as well as theatrical titles
• Ensure quality, timely delivery on all creative initiatives and projects per client specs and expectations
• Work on projects across multiple business verticals
• Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge, software capability, and creative tools
• Provide clear transparency to the Art Director on all projects at all phases of creation
• BA/BFA degree in graphic design, web or visual design required
• Advanced skills in working with the entire Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (After Effects, Premiere, and HTML are a plus, but not required)
• Passion for graphic design and entertainment along with a knowledge of current technology trends
• Problem solver with a driven, motivated work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.