Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Finance Coordinator to join the Accounts Receivable team. The successful candidate will work with team members and assist with all facets of our cash collection processes.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Support all cash collection efforts including preparation of invoices, cash application, and filing
• Analyze client statements and contracts to ensure accuracy of reporting
• Monitor the cash on client accounts
• Maintain and update statement tracking database and follow-up with clients accordingly
• Create various sales reports monthly
• Handle account reconciliation and preparation of client statement of accounts
• Maintain the accounts receivable database for upper management reporting
• Reconcile cash vs. revenue report monthly
• Liaise with delivery group for all rebill collection efforts
• Strong computer skills (emphasis on MS Excel, MS Outlook, other database programs such as SAP)
• Strong ability to analyze along with organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics preferred
• General knowledge of distribution agreements preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, ability to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.