Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Finance / Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Finance / Accounts Receivable Coordinator to prepare and execute accounting functions in a timely manner. The successful candidate will ensure excellent customer service by quickly responding to any requests. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be based in Beverly Hills, CA and reports to the Senior Manager of Finance / Accounts Receivable.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Support all cash collection efforts including preparation of invoices, cash collections, cash application, and filing
• Analyze client statements and contracts to ensure accuracy of reporting
• Monitor the cash on client accounts
• Maintain and update statement tracking database and follow-up with clients accordingly
• Create various sales reports monthly
• Account reconciliation and preparation of client statement of accounts
• Maintain the Accounts Receivable database for upper management reporting
• Reconcile cash vs. revenue report monthly
• Liaise with delivery group for all rebill collection efforts
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, other database programs such as SAP)
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, ability to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• General knowledge of distribution agreements preferred
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.