Finance Clerk, Participations
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Finance Clerk in its Participations department to be responsible for the preparation of statement diligence materials for review by analysts, statement mailing packages, and payment requisitions. The Clerk will also maintain the various internal databases used in participations accounting.
• Prepare diligence files for analyst review
• Review draft participation statements for accuracy
• Create simple adjustments involved in participation reporting
• Validate prior payments
• Prepare mailing packages and payment requisitions, including tax withholding schedules
• Support the maintenance of databases used in participations accounting
• Document and validate address changes in various systems
• A./B.S. preferred
• Prior employment or internship experience in a participations or accounts payable department preferred
• Excellent listening skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with Excel or computer programming experience
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative, and commit to project follow through
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.