Executive For Latin America, International Television Distribution
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Miami, FL
Full Time Job
• Oversee day to day sales activity throughout all media
• Manage existing and negotiate new Pay, SVOD, Basic Cable and Free TV output deals
• Optimize feature film and series window licensing strategy from Pay through Free TV to increase sales revenue
• Create strategic library sales packages based on client profiles
• Identify new content trends and create sales campaigns to increase library sales
• Identify business development opportunities, e.g. AVOD, local content, MVPD sales, etc.
• Implement a local language (Spanish and Portuguese) feature film and TV series content strategy
• Track and report sales and business development status on a weekly basis
• Forecast feature film and TV series 10-year ultimates
• Create and manage 3-year long range budget plan
• 5-10 years sales experience within the Latin American market, preferably with studio sales experience
• BA/BS degree
• Spanish/Portuguese fluency
• Strong channel relationships in Brazil a plus
• Excellent contacts in all Latin America territories across all TV media buyers (Pay, SVOD, Basic and Free TV)
• Experience negotiating output deals, strong negotiating skills, and ability to analyze deals through financial modeling
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.