Executive Director, Unscripted TV
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Executive Director to help manage and oversee creative development across the Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate must have a wide range of experience overseeing and creating decks, sales materials, and conducting and editing basic casting interviews. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage multiple projects in various stages of development, from conception to series order.
• Create pitch materials including decks, sizzles, casting tapes, and/or presentations.
• Organize, refine and oversee execution of creative notes during the development process.
• Manage distribution of information and materials for meetings and pitches.
• Research and track current market trends.
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 1 year of prior experience as a Director of Development.
• Must have experience working in Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and Photoshop.
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy are of the highest importance
• Must be creative and an idea generator
• Must be self-motivated, have the ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Must love Unscripted TV!
Please do not contact MGM Studios directly.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.