Executive Director, Estimator, Feature Production Finance
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios IncBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2022 1:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Search for Executive Director, Estimator, Feature Production Finance jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Executive Director, Estimator, Feature Production Finance postings
Full Time Job
MGM Studios is looking for an Executive Director, Production Finance/Estimating with deep budget experience in feature films. This position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of production budgets and templates for all feature film projects.
• Develop, review, and update all preliminary/template production budgets for features.
• Create, develop and maintain generic budget templates reflecting recent production activity in various cities, both domestic and foreign.
• Keep abreast of current and changing industry trends, evolving technologies, production incentives and changes in crew capacity and infrastructure support in worldwide production centers.
• Analyze recent cost trends using historical production data.
• Stay informed and track all incentives/tax credits guidelines/regulations for both domestic and international.
• Knowledge and understanding of union/guild contracts (SAG, WGA, DGA, IA).
• Liaise with payroll services on industry practice on positions and agreement terms.
• Update budget comparison analyses of current and past budgets and cost activities.
• Assist with various ad hoc projects.
• Engage with Production, Post Production, Corporate Finance and Business Affairs.
• Report to EVP, Production Finance in all matters related to productions.
• 5 years in production finance and production accounting.
• Strong MS Office skills required, with an emphasis on Excel.
• Strong skill level using Movie Magic Budgeting.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of production, budgeting, and scheduling.
• Broad understanding of production incentives (state and international).
• Strong analytical and interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be detail oriented, organized, possess excellent organization skills and able to multitask.
• Solid understanding of payroll process, union labor agreements and tax requirements.
• Solutions focused.
• Ability to understand and articulate issues using creative, production or financial context.
• Ability to prioritize and respond effectively in fast paced environment.
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with internal/external partners.
• Sound judgment and the experience to effectively address issues and manage the activities for multiple projects/budgets
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.