Editor / Producer, Unscripted TV
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a full-time Editor/Producer for the Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate will work closely with the development team to help elevate pitch materials by editing and/or providing assistance editing sales sizzles, promos and casting tapes.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create and edit sizzles, promos, sales reels and casting selects with a quick turn-around
• Mixing Audio
• Creating graphics and logos
• Self-reliant to pull footage from the internet and edit together rip reels
• Work on special projects as assigned
• Basic camera operating, audio engineering, and lighting knowledge
• Assist Executive Producer-Editor as needed
• 5 years of experience in professional video editing sizzles and trailers
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects
• Knowledgeable in aspect ratios, frame rates, conversions, & codecs
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Work under pressure within tight deadlines on multiple projects while being flexible to changing business and technical conditions
• Edit in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity
• An eye for current video trends and styles to create ever-better pitch material
• Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Creative problem solver
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Must have resume and current demo reel or link showcasing previous video editing work
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.