Senior Manager, Delivery
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Senior Manager, Delivery in its International Contract Services department with prior delivery experience in Film and Television Production and/or Acquisitions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and hands-on experience with production documentation, such as E&O insurance, music agreements/licensing, production clearances, credits/paid ads, guild agreements, etc.
• Negotiate delivery schedules
• Update delivery schedules based on evolving internal protocols, practices, and technological advances
• Track delivery documentation
• Liaise with licensors and respective internal divisions (i.e. Business and Legal Affairs, Acquisitions, Marketing, Music, Residuals, etc.)
• Track outgoing sub-distribution and license deals while coordinating internal efforts for timely and comprehensive delivery output
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years' work experience at a production company, distributor, or foreign sales agency
• Self-motivated strategic thinker and problem-solver
• Ability to work independently and efficiently in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.