Digital Distributions Operations Coordinator
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2021 3:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Digital Distributions Operations Coordinator jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Digital Distributions Operations Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Digital Distribution Operations Coordinator to manage key distribution processes and support the overall digital home entertainment businesses (transactional, AVOD and SVOD). The Digital Distribution Operations Coordinator will support all forms of distribution with the primary objective of streamlining processes to drive digital home entertainment initiatives.
• Work closely with MGM distribution teams across the digital TV transactional business, ad-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) and subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) to support each business line's go-to-market strategy.
• Liaise with distribution, operations, legal, and creative teams to ensure business needs are met to support releases in US and Canada, and select international territories, across all business lines.
• Management, delivery and communication of platform avail notices.
• Management of platform creative request and delivery processes.
• Management and maintenance of SVOD platforms.
• Liaise with marketing and legal teams to ensure receipt of all required release elements.
• Spearhead communication with operations, legal, and creative teams to provide visibility to upcoming platform initiatives and projects.
• Curation and execution of key platform quarterly initiatives across new and library content.
• Continually streamline and improve processes for future initiatives across all internal and external touchpoints.
• Management of platform deliverable trackers and core asset deliverie
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management or related.
• Exceptionally strong organizational skills and ability to follow-up on initiatives quickly and efficiently.
• Fast paced work environment requires strong multi-tasking skills, excellent time management, and a high attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities and styles across internal and external partners.
• Passionate about their work and approaches challenges with a positive and solution-oriented attitude.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.