Designer, Digital Banners
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Designer: Digital Banners to work across the full slate of MGM Studios theatrical and television titles to support the marketing and promotional needs of the SVOD/EST business team. This role will have the primary responsibility of designing, building and delivering a slate of banners to support global platforms with a variety of banner requests (i.e. Apple, Amazon, Pluto, etc.). This role will report to the Vice President of Design, and work closely with the Design, TV Marketing, Publicity, and VOD/EST teams.
• Design and create engaging digital assets for various entertainment platforms including MGM Digital
• Maintain the integrity of existing film and TV assets in conforming to platform specs and requirements
• Able to understand and apply brand guidelines across all digital assets
• Strong command of best design practices across digital platforms
• Package approved banners to ensure timely delivery to platforms and internal teams
• Select and retouch stock photography as needed
• Closely collaborate with Design Lead to ensure designs are properly implemented and look highly impactful
• Regularly connect with the Digital Distribution Team when needed to ensure work is in-line with overall standards and guidelines
• 2 years minimum of relevant work experience on a digital design team (entertainment is a plus)
• Bachelor's degree in design or related field
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (working knowledge of After Effects is a plus)
• Expert understanding of design principles and strong background in color, typography, branding, graphic manipulation and layout.
• Strong work ethic and a positive team player
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to adhere to deadlines, manage a high volume of tasks and prioritize when needed
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.