Coordinator, Worldwide Strategic Sales Planning
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Worldwide Strategic Sales Planning Coordinator. Individual should be organized, proactive, and have the ability to multi task. Should be interested in TV licensing process and sales planning.
• Maintain Top Title/Franchise Sequentials, sold/unsold reports and other tracking data
• Assist team in analyzing new deals and transactions to ensure maximized value/best strategy
• Work with the sales team to strategize the windowing and pricing to achieve maximization of their deals and increase revenue
• Assist in all Q2/ LRP Budget processes
• Work on rights renewal estimates and future projections for new productions by liaising with the finance and acquisitions teams
• Run adhoc avails and various microstrategy reports
• Use internal data from our systems and input from the O&O Channels Group to aid in the title windowing and creation of packages and promotion of a vast catalogue of library films and tv series
• Interest in the TV licensing process and sales planning
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Exceptional organizational skills/ attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Skilled in working with a team and with cross-departmental teams
• Basic research skills
• Advanced experience with Excel (V-lookup, pivot tables, formulas)
• 1-2 years of related work experience
• Experience in or knowledge of international TV market place
• Experience working with Microstrategy
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.