Coordinator, Unscripted TV
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Development Coordinator to provide support to the Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate must have experience with graphic design, creating decks/sales materials, and be able to work well with a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create sales decks
• Research and creative support in the development of new projects
• Research and track current market trends
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience as a Coordinator.
• Must be creative and an idea generator
• High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Must be self-motivated, have the ability to take initiative, and be proactive in all matters
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Must love Unscripted TV!